The Home Extensions Company® specialise in bespoke single storey, one or two room, contemporary house extensions (similar to conservatories), but with solid walls and roofs built using Structurally Insulted Panels (SIPs), allowing you to enjoy the space 365 days a year. We can even create you a 2 or 3 metre opening at the back or side of your house if existing openings do not exist.
- Fast Construction Time (2-4 weeks) – SIPs are manufactured off site.
- Planning Permission may not be required – your home extension will meet all current building regulations and most do not require planning permission.
- Complete Design, Fabrication and Installation Service - we provide a complete service from the initial design through to installation and finish.
- 10 Year Structural Warranty
- Request a free site survey to receive a bespoke quotation & design.
Add our standard size extension to your property to create yourself that extra bit of needed space.
If you’re looking to create a larger lifestyle space for your property then our medium size home extensions are a good option.
This popular extension is large enough to create a highly usable living space and not too large to absorb your garden.
Our highly popular and sought after large home extensions range offers you the greatest flexibility when extending your home.
Whatever your requirement is for an extension, our large extensions will cater for most uses.
Your modern, contemporary extension could be used as family room, dining room or even a new kitchen within your home! The possibilities are of course endless as your extension could be used as an office space, artist studio, home gym or simply as additional living room!
The Home Extension Company allows you to enjoy your new extension within weeks rather than months, with minimal disruption to family life. You will also benefit from your extension for the years to come, reassured by our full 10 year guarantee.
Our team always aim to exceed your expectations and are committed to 100% customer satisfaction both throughout the process and via our aftersales support.